Monthly Virtual Wine Quiz

20 tickets left
£0.00
  • Date and time
    26th Jan 2022 — 12am to 1am
  • Duration
    1 hours
  • Location
    Zoom – Virtual Event
  • Host/Speaker
    Kyle Paskett, Founder

Join us for our monthly virtual wine quiz. Test your wine knowledge against other wine lovers. It’s a chance to connect virtually over a glass of wine and have a bit of fun in the process.

The monthly wine quiz is FREE to enter but we only have space for 20 tickets at each event so checkout now (it’s FREE) to secure your ticket and avoid missing out! You can register yourself or as a team.

Each quiz will consist of 3 rounds of 10 questions and run for just under an hour. After each round we will mark your answers before a quick score update and then move on to the next round.

Quiz questions will be 80% wine-related and the other 20% will be general knowledge.

Events are held over Zoom so please ensure you have created a free account before the event starts. We will email you shortly after your registration with your login details and further instructions.

This virtual event will take place on Thursday 27th May at 7 pm sharp UK time.

We look forward to meeting you virtually and having a glass of wine!

Kyle Paskett
Founder
  • Purchase this product and we will send you the included products listed below. They will be dispatched the next working day and be delivered by DPD. You will be notified of the order tracking by email and sms.
  • Once you have placed your order you will be sent the login details via email of the live wine tasting sessions which are being held via zoom. You can create a Zoom account for free in the interim and can join the tastings from your mobile, desktop or tablet device.
  • You will receive email reminders in the lead up to each live tasting. If you miss a tasting don’t worry, they will be recorded and emailed to you after the event.
  • Each series will consist of three separate virtual live wine tasting events held over a period of three weeks. Each week, we will have two different dates available so you can join us at your convenience.
  • For each live virtual tasting you are encouraged to save the bottle until the day of the event so you can drink the wine in the comfort of your home whilst joining the tasting via Zoom. Zoom allows guests the option to share their live video and audio with a view to interacting with everyone on the call, including the winemaker. If you choose to dial in and just listen that is fine too.