12 Bottle Case of Wine
A hand picked selection of premium organic wines from different vineyards. Amazing value and ready to be enjoyed at home! Purchased direct from the vineyard from small independent producers it will keep even the fussiest of wine drinkers happy. Organic wine is made without the use of artificial herbicides and pesticides in the vineyard. Instead winemakers use natural methods to control pests and weeds which attack the vines and grapes. Support small business and the environment with this selection of twelve 750ml bottles of organic wine. In this organic mixed case selection you / the recipient will receive one standard 750ml bottle of each of the three following wines:
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Domaine Haegi – Cremant Sparkling Rose Brut [Alsace – France]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Domaine Bablut – Cremant De Loire AOP Sparkling Brut [Loire Valley – France]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Kuentz Bas – Trois Chateaux Crémant d’Alsace Brut [Alsace – France]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Chateau Picoron – Merlot 15′ [Bordeaux – France]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Domaine Haegi – Pinot Noir 18′ [Alsace – France]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Feth – Pfeddersheimer Pinot Noir 18′ [Rheinhessen – Germany]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Domaine Bousquet – Malbec 19′ [Mendoza – Argentina]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Di Giovanna – Vurria Nero D’Avola 17′ [Sicily – Italy]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Dr Wehrheim – Bunstuck Rielsing 18′ VDP [Pfalz – Germany]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Piera – Pinot Grigio DOC 19′ [Veneto – Italy]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Jean Dauvissat Pere & Fils – Heritage Chablis 15′ [Chablis – France]
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Feth – Chardonnay 18′ [Rheinhessen – Germany]
Made from: 100% organic grapes, yeast and sulphites per European organic wine making standards. Packaging made from 100% recycled cardboard. Delivery: Free UK Mainland Delivery with DPD (Except Scottish Highlands). Please ensure you include a valid email and mobile number on checkout to ensure you receive the tracked delivery notifications.
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.