- MethodOrganic Wine
- CountryFaenza, Italy
- SmellFresh and aromatic. Lemon, lime, peach and a slight hint of apricot.
- TasteFull in the mouth with good citrus and stone fruit. The oak gives the wine great body and structure.
Romagna Trebbiano 16′
Leone Conti is known in the region of Faenza as the ‘poet’ wine maker. His wines are a true reflection of the region and way of life in Italy. DUIT is a 100% Trebbiano and fermented 70% in steel tanks and the remaining 30% in French oak. The oak gives this wine a bit more body so expect a fuller white wine. As with most of our wines the grapes are hand picked. Together with: Antipasti, pecorino cheese, grilled fish
In the monthly wine subscription, you receive a monthly delivery of wines curated by our sommeliers, based on the type preference you select (red wine, white wine or both). This helps subscribers to discover new styles and varieties, which you wouldn’t normally come across or buy. Wine club members pay a selected amount into their wine club account every month. We don’t deliver any wine to them until they place an order for the specific wines they chose using their account balance. In short, the subscription product is for wine drinkers wanting to discover new wines and are happy for us to chose for them where the wine club is for those who know what they like and want to have control over which wines they receive. Both monthly subscriber and wine club members receive discounted prices on all orders.
We endeavour to source wines from small family-operated vineyards, who are either certified organic, bio-dynamic, or working towards this. All certified organic wines will be labelled as such, in our online store. Currently, 85% of the wines we sell are certified organic so there plenty to choose from. If you head to the menu on the website select Wine Method / Organic Wine and that will show you all the wine in our shop which is certified organic.
There are multiple options for delivery. The cheapest option is our 3 working day delivery service which is £4.95. DPD is our preferred delivery partner who will provide you with a live tracking link and delivery window once the item/s have been collected from our warehouse. You can read more about delivery options here.
Aged 100% Sémillon White Wine
Organic White Wine
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.