Mixed Case – German White Wine
Category: White Wine
Six White German Wines
A premium mixed case of German white wine from the Pfalz and Reinhessen wine regions of western Germany. Individual retail price for the wines is £106.95, saving you £21.96.
In this mixed case you will receive six bottles of white wine from four different producers. Five of the six are certified organic wine producers.
The wines you will receive are:
- Karl Haidle – Riesling Trocken 2018 (Gutswein) – grown exclusively in the estate’s own organically cultivated vineyards. Great introduction to premium German Riesling. £15.99 RRP
- Okonomierat Rebholz – Sauvignon Blanc 2018 (Gutswein) – an organic wine grown in a single vineyard in the small village of Birkweiler in the lower Rein. Excellent. £19.99 RRP
- Dr Wehrheim – Buntstuk Riesling 2018 – selective hand-picking, only very healthy grapes with good acidity are used in making this quality German white wine. £15.85 RRP
- Pura Vida – White Blend 2017 – Mueller-Thurgau, Kerner, Riesling and Scheurebe. Expect limes, lemons, lychee and passionfruit. Works very well with spicy Asian dishes. £13.99 RRP
- Karl Haidle – Grauer & White Burgundy 2018 (Pinot Gris & Chardonnay) – tremendous elegance and creamy texture. Lime & citrus notes, pear and yellow stone fruits. £22.10 RRP
- Okonomierat Rebholz – Riesling 2018 – ripe citrus, apricot and peach with a fine minerality. £18.95 RRP
Pfalz / Rheinhessen - Germany
Organic, Biodynamic, Vegan & Conventional