Want a discount? Join our wine club or subscribe today!

Join us for our monthly virtual wine quiz. Test your wine knowledge against other wine lovers. It’s a chance to connect virtually over a glass of wine and have a bit of fun in the process. The monthly wine quiz is free to enter but we only have space for 20 tickets at each event so register now to avoid missing out! You can register yourself or as a team. Each quiz will consist of 3 rounds of 10 questions and run for just under an hour. After each round we will mark your answers before a quick score update and then move onto the next round. Quiz questions will be 80% wine related and the other 20% will be general knowledge. Events are held over Zoom so please ensure you have created a free account before the event starts. We will email you shortly after your registration with your login details and further instructions. This virtual event will take place on Thursday 27th May at 7pm sharp UK time. We look forward to meeting you virtually and having a glass of wine!

Wine Quiz Night May
Tasting Events

Monthly Virtual Wine Quiz – May 27th @ 7pm

£0.00

20 in stock

Ordered this product and want to review it?