Monthly wine subscription boxes are delivered in bottle safe recycled packaging. In your monthly wine subscription you will receive:
- Wines from independent family run vineyards 🌍
- A wine map showing you where they’re from 📌
- Tasting notes incl. food pairing suggestions 🥘
- A Podcast talking you through each wine 🎙
Free delivery UK Wide. Monthly Subscribers’ get 25% off all wine repurchases.
Read our Monthly Wine Subscription FAQ‘s or call us on 0204 501 8436.
- Once you have placed your order we will deliver your first wine subscription within 3 working days. All subsequent orders will be processed on the same date each month thereafter.
- Once you have subscribed you can manage your wine subscription from your account page on the website; placing it on hold or cancelling it at a time that suits you.
- We recommend you take advantage of adding additional wines to your upcoming monthly wine subscription deliveries so you don’t have to pay for delivery as its included in the price of your subscription. To do this just login to the site, go to the products you want to add and then check the box under the ‘add to cart’ button which says ‘add to existing subscription’. You will be prompted to confirm and then be charged when your next monthly wine subscription renewal is processed.
- Delivery is included in the cost of your monthly wine subscription. You can also add additional wines to any upcoming subscription delivery so you never have to pay for delivery.
- We deliver UK wide with DPD Local using their tracked and timed delivery service. The subscribers will receive an email and sms from DPD once each monthly wine subscription has been collected from our warehouse advising of the incoming delivery and the 45 minute delivery window. From there you can track your wine subscription all the way to your door.
- Our monthly wine subscription is delivered in 100% recycled cardboard packaging and the wine bottles are protected with moulded bottle safe pulp to protect them throughout the delivery network.
- All our deliveries are insured so if on the off chance there has been damage we will replace your wine straight away. 99% of our wine deliveries are completed the first time without any issues.
Yes, at the end of your subscription length, (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months), the recurring payment will renew automatically.
You’ll receive an email in advance of this though, giving you the chance the cancel the subscription if you wish.
Orders going to Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands incur greater delivery charges. Due to the cost of this we don’t offer them as part of the subscription service.
We recommend you use a local business in the area unless you plan on purchasing a lot of wine to make it viable. Alternatively, you can sign up to the Savage Vines wine club and use store credit to make larger purchases, (at the subscriber discount rate), in order to negate the high delivery costs.
Full information on our delivery costs and policy is available here: https://savagevines.co.uk/delivery-and-returns/
Monthly wine subscriptions start at £32.95 a month for two bottles of wine which includes delivery. Along with the two bottles of wine you receive tasting notes, food pairing suggestions and recipes as part of our monthly 20 page magazine. There is also lots of interesting articles and offers included. There are also 3, 4, 6 and 12 bottle monthly subscription options if you want to discover more wines on a monthly basis.
The wines in the monthly subscription are curated by us, in line with your style preferences. The idea is we introduce you to new grape varieties, styles and regions to broaden your wine horizons!
Yes you can. If you have an active wine subscription and you login to the website, go to the product page of the item/s you want to add. There will be a checkbox which says ‘Add to subscription’ under the normal add to cart button. Select this and it will be added to your next subscription delivery. It is a good way to save on delivery as your monthly subscription includes delivery.
Of course! Simply go to savagevines.co.uk/my-account. Here you can pause or cancel your subscription. Note that if your subscription has been paused or cancelled, you wont have access to the discounted prices available to subscribers.
A Savage Vines wine subscription starts at £32.95 for 2 bottles a month. This includes free delivery and a 20 page magazine with tasting notes, food pairings, recipes, producer profiles and other interesting articles to help you learn more about wine. You can also select from 2, 3, 4, 6 and 12 bottle a month options.
Monthly Wine Subscription
From: £29.95 / month
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.