Gold Club Member / Subscriber Price: £76.46
Introductory selection of Organic and Biodynamic French wines. All the wines are certified organic and Savage Vines imports them directly from small, independent family run vineyards. In this mixed case you will receive 1 x 750ml bottle of each of the following wines:
– Domaine Haegi Cremant D’Alsace Brut NV (Organic): Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir. Its fine bubble and its aromas of white flowers make it a Crémant of perfect balance and distinguished style.
– Domaine De Bablut Sauvignon Blanc 19′ from the Loire Valley (Biodynamic): A fresh and crisp white wine made in small quantities. Lovely acidic backbone sitting behind flavours of gooseberry, grapefruit and peach.
– Château De La Roulerie Petit Chenin 18′ from the Loire Valley (Biodynamic): Lots of fresh citrus and pear with a slight hint of honeydew to finish. Very dry, crisp with well balanced acidity.
– Mas Gabriel Les Fleurs Sauvages 19′ from the Languedoc (Organic): Rose wine full of fresh red fruits. Subtle strawberry, cherry and raspberry flavours with a nice balanced acidity.
– Château De La Roulerie Cab Franc 19′ from the Loire Valley (Biodynamic): Expect lots of fresh and vibrant red fruits like raspberry, strawberry and plum. Well balanced with a subtle peppery undertone.
– Château Rioublanc Bordeaux Rouge 14′ from Bordeaux (Organic): A blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. This blend is adapted to the different terroirs of the estate and brings the richness and complexity into the wine.
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today!
Organic / Biodynamic / Vegan
Subscriber’s get 25% off all wine repurchases
Free delivery on wine subscriptions
Support Independent Wine Makers
£2.95 UK Wide Delivery
Tracking Issued Via Email & SMS
Order before 10am For Next Day Delivery
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
France - Loire Valley
Lemon, lime, pear and a hint of honeydew
Carignan Blanc, Cinsaut & Grenache
Languedoc - France
Strawberry, raspberry and red cherry
Pinot Blanc & Pinot Noir
Alsace - France
Citrus, white flowers and delicate stone fruit aromas with brioche or smoky notes
Fresh strawberry, raspberry and black cherry.
Loire Valley - France
White flowers, citrus, gooseberry
Rueda - Spain
Lemon, yellow peach and apricot
60% Chenin Blanc, 40% Chardonnay
France - Vendee
Floral aromas along with limes, lemon, pear, melon.
Lime, lemon, pear and grapefruit. Hints of melon.
Share this product