Organic Wine Selection
Introductory selection of Organic and Biodynamic French wines. All the wines are certified organic and Savage Vines imports them directly from small, independent family run vineyards. In this mixed case you will receive 1 x 750ml bottle of each of the following wines:
1 Sparkling Wine
– Domaine Haegi Cremant D’Alsace Brut NV (Organic): Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir. Its fine bubble and its aromas of white flowers make it a Crémant of perfect balance and distinguished style.
2 White Wines
– Domaine De Bablut Sauvignon Blanc 19′ from the Loire Valley (Biodynamic): A fresh and crisp white wine made in small quantities. Lovely acidic backbone sitting behind flavours of gooseberry, grapefruit and peach. – Château De La Roulerie Petit Chenin 18′ from the Loire Valley (Biodynamic): Lots of fresh citrus and pear with a slight hint of honeydew to finish. Very dry, crisp with well balanced acidity.
1 Rose Wine
– Mas Gabriel Les Fleurs Sauvages 19′ from the Languedoc (Organic): Rose wine full of fresh red fruits. Subtle strawberry, cherry and raspberry flavours with a nice balanced acidity.
2 Red Wines
– Château De La Roulerie Cab Franc 19′ from the Loire Valley (Biodynamic): Expect lots of fresh and vibrant red fruits like raspberry, strawberry and plum. Well balanced with a subtle peppery undertone. – Château Rioublanc Bordeaux Rouge 14′ from Bordeaux (Organic): A blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. This blend is adapted to the different terroirs of the estate and brings the richness and complexity into the wine. Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today!
We deliver our mixed cases of wine all over mainland UK. For customers in the Scottish Highlands their is a delivery premium added which is calculated once you enter the delivery address on the checkout page. Standard delivery across England, Scotland and Wales is £4.95 and your mixed case of wine will be delivered within 3 working days from the point of order. Premium delivery (next working day) is £7.95. You can read more on our delivery pricing here.
Standard delivery on a mixed case of wine is £4.95 for orders under £100 and will be delivered within 3 working days from the point of order. If the order value is more than £100 then delivery is free. We offer a next working day delivery service which is slightly more at £7.95. You can select your preferred delivery option for your mixed case of wine at the checkout page.
A 12 bottle case of wine weighs 15kg including the packaging. This assumes all 12 bottles of wine are a standard 75cl or 750ml size.
A 6 bottle case of wine weighs 8kg including the packaging. In this instance the wines are all a standard 75cl of 750ml size.
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.