If you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this is a fantastic introductory offer for a case of wine. In this mixed case of organic wines you will receive three red and three white wines for £14.99 a bottle. The individual wines you will receive are:
White Organic Wines
- Karl Haidle – Reisling from Baden in Germany. The winemaker has recently been awarded young wine maker of the year by making high quality organic wines which express great freshness of the fruit, combined with great acidity and minerality.
- Domaine Bablut – Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire Valley in France. Organic and biodynamic, no artificial sprays or chemicals used in the vineyard. Made in small quantities. Lovely acidic backbone sitting behind flavours of gooseberry, grapefruit and peach.
- Bauer Pöltl – Piri from Burgenland in Austria. A blend of Chardonnay & Grüner Veltliner made by hand, from a truly organic and bio vineyard, where the wines are a true reflection of the soil, region and surrounding eco system. Full of citrus and tropical fruits.
Red Organic Wines
- Tenuta Arabona – Montepulciano from Abruzzo in Italy. 100% Montepulciano from a family run, organic and biodynamic farmed, vineyard. This wine is unfiltered, full of red and black berries along with a nice bit of black pepper and tannin.
- Domain Bablut – Cabernet Franc from the Loire Valley in France. Expect lots of fresh and vibrant red fruits with subtle peppery undertone. Excellent BBQ wine.
- Bodegas Tempore – Tempranillo from Aragon in Spain. Family owned organic vineyard located halfway between Barcelona and La Rioja. This 100% Tempranillo has a lovely concentration of red and black fruits combined with notes of sweet spices.
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today! Delivery: We deliver UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) using DPD Local for £2.95. DPD will email you a tracking reference once they have picked up the wines from us and provide you with a delivery slot. If you have any questions please call us on 0203 603 1150 or email [email protected] All the wine in this mixed bundle are a standard 75cl bottle of certified organic wine which contain alcohol. By purchasing this product you confirm you are over the age of 18 years old, will recycle the packaging and care about the environment.
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.