If you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this is a fantastic introductory offer. In this mixed case of wine you will receive two bottles of each (12 in total) of the following wines, all 75cl bottles:
- 2 x bottles of Domaine Bablut – Cremant from the Loire Valley in France. Domaine owned by the Daviau family since 1546. Organic and biodynamic, no artificial sprays or chemicals used in the vineyard. Made in small quantities. Fine bubbles.
- 2 x bottles of Karl Haidle – Reisling from Baden in Germany. The winemaker has recently been awarded young wine maker of the year by making high quality organic wines which express great freshness of the fruit, combined with great acidity and minerality.
- 2 x bottles of Bauer Pöltl – Piri from Burgenland in Austria. A blend of Chardonnay & Grüner Veltliner made by hand, from a truly organic and bio vineyard, where the wines are a true reflection of the soil, region and surrounding eco system. Full of citrus and tropical fruits.
- 2 x bottles of Chateau Roulerie – Le P’tit Pink from the Loire Valley in France. Philipp Germain has been making organic and bio wines for 20 years. Fresh and full of orchard fruits with a nice acidity underpinning them which make them a perfect match with food.
- 2 x bottles of Tenuta Arabona – Montepulciano from Abruzzo in Italy. 100% Montepulciano from a family run, organic and biodynamic farmed, vineyard. This wine is unfiltered, full of red and black berries along with a nice bit of black pepper and tannin.
- 2 x bottles of Bodegas Tempore – Garnacha from Aragon in Spain. Family owned organic vineyard located halfway between Barcelona and La Rioja. This 100% grenache has a lovely concentration of red and black fruits combined with notes of sweet spices.
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today! Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery (excluding Scottish Highlands) using DPD Local. Please put in the order notes on the checkout page if you want the wines delivered on a specific day. DPD will email you a tracking reference once they have picked up the wines from us and provide you with a delivery slot. If you have any questions please call us on 0203 603 1150 or email [email protected] All wines are certified organic.
We deliver our mixed cases of wine all over mainland UK. For customers in the Scottish Highlands their is a delivery premium added which is calculated once you enter the delivery address on the checkout page. Standard delivery across England, Scotland and Wales is £4.95 and your mixed case of wine will be delivered within 3 working days from the point of order. Premium delivery (next working day) is £7.95. You can read more on our delivery pricing here.
Standard delivery on a mixed case of wine is £4.95 for orders under £100 and will be delivered within 3 working days from the point of order. If the order value is more than £100 then delivery is free. We offer a next working day delivery service which is slightly more at £7.95. You can select your preferred delivery option for your mixed case of wine at the checkout page.
A 12 bottle case of wine weighs 15kg including the packaging. This assumes all 12 bottles of wine are a standard 75cl or 750ml size.
A 6 bottle case of wine weighs 8kg including the packaging. In this instance the wines are all a standard 75cl of 750ml size.
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.