Three Organic White Wines
Here is a selection of certified organic white wines from small, independent vineyards from across Italy. We buy direct from the winemaker so you receive the best price. All the wines are certified organic, small batch, artisanal and this organic white wine selection is very good value. In this organic wine box you will receive 3 x 75cl bottles of white wine from the following vineyards:
- 1 x Chardonnay & Grüner Veltliner blend from Bauer Pöltl in Burgerland, Austria (Organic)
- 1 x Sauvignon Blanc from Oekonomierat Rebholz in Pfalz, Germany (Biodynamic)
- 1 x Macabeu, Viognier, Xarello & Moscat blend from Massana Noya in Penedes, Spain (Organic)
Get out of the supermarket and start supporting small business today. UK wide delivery from £2.95
Organic Summer Wine Selection – 3 White
Out of stock
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.