If you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this is a fantastic mixed case selection of 6 x standard 75cl bottles of wine. In this mixed case you will receive the following six wines:
- Domaine Bablut – Cremant from the Loire Valley in France. The Domaine has been owned by the Daviau family since 1546. A certified organic sparkling wine so no artificial sprays or chemicals are used in the vineyard. Made in small quantities. Crisp, dry and full of citrus and orchard fruit and fine bubbles.
- Charles Frey – Riesling 20′ from Alsace in France. The Frey family are well respected bio-dynamic winemakers in Alsace and have been producing high quality wines with little intervention for 4 generations. Expect lots of citrus and stone fruits, floral aromas and excellent acidity with this Riesling;
- Bauer Pöltl – Piri Gemischter Satz 20′ from Burgenland in Austria. A blend of Chardonnay & Grüner Veltliner made by a truly organic and bio vineyard. Kathi and Daniel produce wines which are a true reflection of the soil, region and surrounding eco system. Full of citrus and tropical fruits.
- Mas Gabriel – Les Fleur Sauvages Rose 20′ from the Languedoc-Roussillon in southern France. A very popular rose wine from one of the organic pioneers in the south of France. Expect rose petals, cherries and raspberry on a soft pallet with a nice acidic backbone.
- I Muretti Complice Sangiovese Superiore 19′ from Colli di Rimini, Italy. We have been working with the Bianchini family since 2017 and they are a certified organic producer. I Muretti – Sangiovese Superior 19′ is a red wine with a ruby red hue in the glass. It has nice structural tannins and acidity which allow the wine to pair well with red meat based dishes.
- Chateau De Gaure – Campagne Syrah and Grenache Blend 19′ from Languedoc in France. High quality wines from Pierre Fabre who is well respected for making wines which punch well above their weight. Made in small quantities, this wine is full of cassis, blackberry and plums which is supported by soft tannins and a nice peppery undertone.
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today! Delivery: We deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) using DPD Local for £2.95. We will dispatch the order on a next working day service so it will be delivered within 3 working days of purchase. DPD will email you a tracking reference once they have picked up the order items from us and provide you with a delivery slot for the following working day. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. For Gifts: Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost.
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.