Organic Wine Mixed Case | Three Red and Three White
Six Bottle Mixed Case
If you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this six bottle Organic wine mixed case is a great starting point at £59.99 + £5.99 delivery. The wines on their own retail for £85 so this is a fantastic introductory offer.
In the mixed case of organic wines you will receive three red and three white wines. The individual wines you will receive are:
White Organic Wines
- Karl Haidle – Reisling 18′ from Baden in Germany. The winemaker has recently been awarded young wine maker of the year. £13.99 RRP
- Chateau Roulerie – Chenin Blanc 18′ from the Loire Valley in France. Philipp Germain has been making organic and bio wines for 20 years. £12.99 RRP
- Bauer Pöltl – Piri 2018 from Burgenland in Austria. A blend of Chardonnay & Grüner Veltliner from a truly organic and bio vineyard. £14.25 RRP
Red Organic Wines
- Bauer Poltl – Blaufrankisch 17′ from Burgenland in Austria. 100% Blaufrankisch is a perfect balance of fresh red and black fruits with a touch of spice. £14.25 RRP
- Chateau Roulerie – Cabernet Franc 18′ from the Loire Valley in France. An organic and unfiltered wine which is fresh and has great structure. Excellent BBQ wine. £12.99 RRP
- Agricola I Muretti – 85% Sangiovese & 15% Merlot from Bologna in Italy. Made by a young winemaker just off the coast of Rimini. Lovely jammy red fruits & easy to drink. £13.99 RRP
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today!
France, Italy, Austria, Germany
All Organic. 3 Red, 3 White Wines