Six Bottle Mixed Case
If you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this six bottle Organic wine mixed case is a great starting point at £79.95 + £2.95 delivery. The wines on their own retail for £90 so this is a fantastic introductory offer. In the mixed case of organic wines you will receive three red and three white wines. The individual wines you will receive are:
White Organic Wines
- Karl Haidle – Reisling 18′ from Baden in Germany. The winemaker has recently been awarded young wine maker of the year.
- Chateau Roulerie – Chenin Blanc 19′ from the Loire Valley in France. Philipp Germain has been making organic and bio wines for 20 years.
- Bauer Pöltl – Piri 2019 from Burgenland in Austria. A blend of Chardonnay & Grüner Veltliner from a truly organic and bio vineyard.
Red Organic Wines
- Bauer Poltl – Blaufrankisch 17′ from Burgenland in Austria. 100% Blaufrankisch is a perfect balance of fresh red and black fruits with a touch of spice.
- Chateau Roulerie – Cabernet Franc 18′ from the Loire Valley in France. An organic and unfiltered wine which is fresh and has great structure. Excellent BBQ wine.
- Agricola I Muretti – 85% Sangiovese & 15% Merlot from Bologna in Italy. Made by a young winemaker just off the coast of Rimini. Lovely jammy red fruits & easy to drink.
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today! All wines are 75cl and certified organic products.
We deliver our mixed cases of wine all over mainland UK. For customers in the Scottish Highlands their is a delivery premium added which is calculated once you enter the delivery address on the checkout page. Standard delivery across England, Scotland and Wales is £4.95 and your mixed case of wine will be delivered within 3 working days from the point of order. Premium delivery (next working day) is £7.95. You can read more on our delivery pricing here.
Standard delivery on a mixed case of wine is £4.95 for orders under £100 and will be delivered within 3 working days from the point of order. If the order value is more than £100 then delivery is free. We offer a next working day delivery service which is slightly more at £7.95. You can select your preferred delivery option for your mixed case of wine at the checkout page.
A 12 bottle case of wine weighs 15kg including the packaging. This assumes all 12 bottles of wine are a standard 75cl or 750ml size.
A 6 bottle case of wine weighs 8kg including the packaging. In this instance the wines are all a standard 75cl of 750ml size.
We use DPD as our preferred courier as they provide you with live tracking and a timed delivery slot. Delivery options available to you are as follows:
- Standard £4.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- Premium £7.95 – delivered next working day (must order before 12pm)
- Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands – £19.95 – delivered within 3 working days
- EU – £29.95 – delivered within 7 working days
Delivery costs will be confirmed at checkout once you confirm the delivery address. If you have any questions please call us on 0204 501 8436 or email [email protected] via the contact us page link here. There is more detailed information on delivery here.
At checkout you’ll be able to select “this order is a gift” where you’ll be able to add a personalised gift message.
Note no pricing is included with the delivery so the recipient will not know how much it cost. If you want to send gifts in bulk to multiple recipients email us at [email protected] as there is an easy way to do this without having to place multiple individual orders.
Please confirm you want to add this product to your next monthly wine subscription delivery by clicking the “add to subscription” button below.
We wont take payment for this item until your next subscription payment is due and it will be automatically added then. Note that it will remain as an additional item on your monthly subscription payment for all future renewals going forward until removed. If you would like to remove it after the next subscription delivery, you can do so by going into your account and editing the products in your subscription plan. It’s very easy to amend but if you need a hand please call us on 0204 501 8436.