Organic Red Wine | Six Bottle Mixed Case
Category: Red Wine
Manufacturer: Organic Producers
Six Bottle Mixed Case | Organic Red Wine
If you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this six bottle Organic red wine mixed case is a great starting point at £69.99 + £5.99 delivery. The wines on their own retail for £83 so this is a fantastic introductory offer.
In the mixed case of organic wines you will receive six red wines. The individual wines you will receive are:
Red Organic Wines
- Bauer Poltl – Blaufrankisch 17′ from Burgenland in Austria. 100% Blaufrankisch is a perfect balance of fresh red and black fruits with a touch of spice. £14.25 RRP
- Chateau Roulerie – Cabernet Franc 18′ from the Loire Valley in France. An organic and unfiltered wine which is fresh and has great structure. Excellent BBQ wine. £12.99 RRP
- Agricola I Muretti – 85% Sangiovese & 15% Merlot from Bologna in Italy. Made by a young winemaker just off the coast of Rimini. Lovely jammy red fruits & easy to drink. £13.99 RRP
- Casa Ermita – Merlot from Jumilla in Spain. From the first certified organic winery in Murcia. Cracking value at £10.99 RRP
- Karl Haidle – Pinot Noir from the Rems Valley in Germany. Made by a third generation winemaker focusing his efforts on growing organic Riesling and Pinot Noir. £15.99 RRP
- Leone Conti – Sangiovese from Faenza in Italy. Known as the ‘poet’ winemaker in the region, Leone is truly working with nature making some amazing organic wine. £13.99 RRP
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today!
France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain
All Organic. 6 Red Wines