Preparation – 15mins
Serves – 2 People
Level – Easy
- 750ml bottle of Spanish Cava (Rose Cava is also a great option here if you’re looking to mix it up)
- 50ml Orange Liqueur (I would recommend Grand Marnier for that classic brandy hit)
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 400ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 100ml of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- Fresh strawberries and/or peaches
- Ice (large ice cubes are recommended here so they don’t melt as quickly)
Simply pour the fresh orange and lemon juice into a carafe.
Add the strawberries / peaches and liqueur.
Drop in the ice cubes and pour in the Cava.
Give it is quick stir and taste with a spoon. If it needs sweetening then stir in the sugar.