Every month Savage Vines send a selection of hand curated wines to our wine subscription members. We import directly from small, independent wine makers from around the world. Our wines are made in small quantities with limited intervention, offering superior quality and style to what is available through traditional retailers.
Wine subscription selections are delivered with a tasting sheet and a podcast which talks you through each wine. Below are the wines we sent out in August 2019 to our wine subscription members. You will also find the podcast play button at the end of the post if you fancy a listen.
AUGUST WINE SELECTION
MONTHLY WINE SUBSCRIPTION TASTING NOTES
MONTHLY WINE SUBSCRIPTION PODCAST
- Learn About WineCava & Prosecco – What’s the Difference?
- Learn About WineWhat is Cremant? 5 Facts For First-Time Wine Drinkers
- Learn About WineThe Loire Valley – The Garden of France
- Learn About WineThe Top 5 Wine Films
- Learn About WineMusic, Wine and a Good Time
- Learn About WineCrémant de Loire | Champagne’s More Affordable Rival
- Learn About WineFatal Frost and Vines – Springtime in the Vineyard
- Learn About WineBottles Wine Bar | An Italian Wine Experience In London
Join our mailing list to get exclusive access to our weekly wine offers
20 mixed cases of wine a week on sale at cellar door prices